ALMA S.r.l. with registered office with registered office in via Duomo, 350 - 80133 Naples and operating offices in:
- Centro Direzionale Isola E / 3 - 80143 Naples tel. 0815628190,
- CIS of Nola Isola 1 Lot 151 - 80035 Nola (NA) tel. 0814619385,
- Via Guglielmo Sanfelice n. 32 / F - 80134 Naples tel 0815519406
with P.I. e C.F 07660351219 email: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter, "Owner"), as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter "Privacy Code") and art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereafter, EU Regulation or "GDPR") that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Object of the treatment
The Data Controller processes personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (in particular, name, surname, tax code, VAT number, email, telephone number - hereinafter, "personal data" or even "data") communicated by you during registration to the owner's website and / or at the time of purchase on the store.
2. Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data are processed:
A) without your express consent (art.24 letter a, b, c Privacy Code and art.6 letter b, and GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- allow you to register on the website;
- allow you to subscribe to the newsletter service provided by the Owner and any other Services you may request;
- fulfill pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
- fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority;
- verification of the completeness, validity and correctness of the data provided, also in order to avoid computer scams;
- exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court.
B) Only subject to your specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following purposes:
- processing of an electronic profile of the interested party, by registering on the Site and creating a specific account, which allows the company ALMA S.r.l. to collect, store and process the data of the interested party in order to allow the latter to correctly carry out the operations related to the online purchase. Following the definition of their own account, the interested party will have access to the services offered on the Site through their e-mail address (communicated during registration) and their password;
- limited to the e-mail coordinates provided by you in the context of the purchase of a product or service from the Store, to allow the direct sale of similar products or services (so-called soft spamming), provided that you do not object to this treatment;
- subject to your consent, for sending offers, by ALMA S.r.l. promotions, discounts, concessions and other services, as well as sending commercial or promotional information and free products, participation in events or events, carrying out market research and reporting any special initiatives regarding ALMA products Srl. Or third parties through automated systems, such as e-mail and sms, or through the postal service and telephone;
- for the performance of profiling activities, such as the analysis of the habits or consumption choices of the interested party, dealing mainly: a. the data entered during registration or possibly during modification and / or integration. b. the data acquired on the occasion of purchases made online through the Site, therefore, also through the detection of the type and frequency of purchases; c. data relating to the participation of the interested party in any prize events organized by ALMA S.r.l. The information thus obtained will allow ALMA S.r.l. to create profiles (individual and / or aggregate) of the interested parties, to develop market analysis and statistics also to improve the services of ALMA S.r.l. and make them more responsive to the needs of the interested parties, as well as to send to the interested party
- always and only with your consent - more targeted information and offers that may be, in the opinion of ALMA S.r.l. of greater satisfaction and interest to the interested party;
- carrying out activities, carried out by paper mail, telephone, SMS, APP; automated communication systems, newsletters, etc., in relation to which the interested party will have the right or not to express their consent. In particular, ALMA S.r.l. may send information, promotional and / or commercial communications relating to the ALMA S.r.l. and partners of ALMA S.r.l.
3. Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art.4 of the Privacy Code and in art. 4 no. 2) GDPR and precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing. The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the Service Purposes relationship and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for Marketing Purposes.
4. Access and communication of data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B): - to guarantee the constant correctness and updating of your data on the occasion of any future relationship with ALMA S.r.l. - to employees and collaborators (including service providers such as couriers, shippers, data entry companies, etc.) of ALMA S.r.l. as data processors, to the commercial partners of ALMA S.r.l. as external data processors; The personal data you provide may also be communicated: - to all those subjects (including public authorities) who have access to personal data by virtue of regulatory or administrative provisions; - to post offices, companies or third parties in charge of printing, enveloping, shipping and / or delivering the products purchased on the Store; - to banks and companies that manage national or international payment circuits through which online payments are made for services purchased through the Site; - to companies, consultants or professionals possibly in charge of the installation, maintenance, updating and, in general, of the management of the hardware and software of ALMA S.r.l. which will be used for the provision of its services; - to companies or Internet providers responsible for sending documentation and / or information material; - to all those public and / or private subjects, natural and / or legal persons (legal, administrative and tax consultancy offices, judicial offices, chambers of commerce, chambers and labor offices, etc.), if communication is necessary or functional to the correct fulfillment of the contractual obligations assumed, as well as the obligations deriving from the law. The personal data you provide will not be disclosed, except in anonymous and aggregate form, for statistical or research purposes. The updated list of data processors and appointees can be consulted at the owner's office.
5. Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers located within the European Union of the Data Controller and / or third party companies appointed and duly appointed as Data Processors. Currently the servers are located in .................. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Owner, if necessary, will have the right to move the location of the servers in Italy and / or the European Union and / or non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller ensures as of now that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions by stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and / or by adopting the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
6. Nature of data provision and consequences of refusing to answer
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee registration on the site or the services of art. 2.A). The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. However, since such processing is necessary to allow the E-Commerce Service, your refusal to provide the data in question will make it impossible to register with the Store and make purchases through it. Furthermore, in the event that, after registering with the Store, you intend to conclude an online purchase transaction, you must give ALMA S.r.l. some personal data additional to those already provided at the time of registration and, in particular, those relating to the delivery address. The processing of such personal data is necessary to complete the purchase; therefore failure to provide them will make it impossible to complete a purchase on the Store. If you choose a credit card as a payment instrument, you will be asked for the data relating to the credit card you intend to use. These data will not be processed in any way by ALMA S.r.l. but only from the fo
7. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 7 Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights to: 1. obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form; 2. obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents; 3. obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment occurs proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right; 4. object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by email and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication. Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
8. How to exercise your rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending: - a registered letter A./R. to ALMA S.r.l. at the registered office in via Duomo, 350 - 80133 - Naples; - a pec to the address email@example.com
If the subject who provides the data is under the age of 16, this treatment is lawful only if and to the extent that such consent is given or authorized by the owner of parental responsibility for which the identification data is acquired.
10. Owner, manager and agents
The Data Controller is ALMA S.r.l. The updated list of data processors and appointees is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
11. Changes to this Policy
This information may change. We therefore recommend that you regularly check this Notice and refer to the most updated version